- About EBBA
- Roll of Honour
- EBBC 2018
Return to previous page
Sunday, 24 December 2017
On Christmas Eve it is time for reflection and looking back on the events we had this year, and thank you all for your contributions and all efforts to maintain and develop the European Brass Band Championships standard and position.
Special thanks goes to:
· EBBA executive committee and music commission plus auditors and contest controllers for all their hard and professional work.
· EBBA sponsors and principal partner for their support and positive involvement. · EBBA country delegates for their commitment and service.
· EBBA past president and previous committee members for their advises and continuous interest.
· EBBC jury members and composers for highly competent work.
· European Conductor Competition participants for providing an exciting competition. · European Youth Brass Band members, conductor and organisers for outstanding performance during EBBC.
· The Oostende, Belgium, organisers for the excellent event in 2017.
· The Press for their broad coverage of the European events - and for challenging us.
· And – most important – all bands, players and conductors in EBBC and EYBBC and side events for participating and deliver on the very highest level in all competitions, concerts and performances.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
President European Brass Band Association